It is the second week of March and 90 degrees outside! Not sure to what to call this weather but it is safe to say winter is over and we are moving on to bigger and better things in this “spring” time! One of those being great colors to wear and incorporate in our weddings. Every year “Pantone” decides what the lucky color of the year year…lucky for us, there are 10 Favorites they chose for this spring time!We have taken the liberty of choosing our top picks to share with you! (Although, you can’t go wrong with any of these great colors)
1. Aquamarine: Don’t get distracted by the shiny rock, this color goes a long way in dresses, linens, and accents.
2. Scuba Blue: Inspired by the name, the many blue hues of the sea are clear in this color.
3. Strawberry Ice: This pink is the happiest color! Love it for the summer time.
4. Tangerine: Stand out with this rich color; this says “go big or go home.”
5. Marsala: And of course we had to include the 2015 color of the year, Marsala! You can’t go wrong with these classic, romantic tones.
What’s the moral of the story? When planning your wedding, don’t be afraid to be bold with your colors and go for it! If you have a color scheme, stick it out to the very end and keep each personal touch in that tone. The final result will be beautiful! Good luck and happy planning!
Your VIP Team